Prospecting with High Probability,
Sales Training Workshop
Starts 21 February 2017
Updated Process - The High Probability Prospecting process has been updated to reflect changes in the way people communicate, and especially in the way people use the telephone today. There are a lot of changes in the details of what we do, but the fundamental principles are the same.
High Probability Prospecting is how we find and identify people who want what we are selling, and who are ready and able to buy. It is a detailed process of how to contact people (reaching out), and how to respond to people who contact us.
Prospecting Workshop - Details
- Dates - The Prospecting Workshop will begin Tuesday 21 February 2017. We will meet every Tuesday through Tue 25 April, for a total of 10 group sessions in 10 weeks.
- Times - Each workshop session will begin at 9:00am and end 90 minutes to 2 hours later. Times are USA Eastern Time (same time zone as New York City). Please note that the USA will be on Standard Time for the first 3 sessions, and will be on Daylight Saving Time for the remaining 7 sessions.
- Price is $1050 per student. To purchase, see below or click here.
- Individual Coaching - Includes 30 minutes of private coaching for each student.
- A workbook will be sent by email to each participant before the first session.
- Teleconference - All group sessions and individual sessions will be conducted by telephone, using our teleconference system. Sessions are live and interactive.
- All sessions will be recorded. Recordings of group sessions will be sent to the group. Recordings of individual sessions will be sent to the individual.
- We will assign homework for the students to do between sessions, to be reviewed in the next session.
- Instructors will guide each student in creating High Probability Prospecting Offers that are customized for the student.
- Students will practice delivering their Prospecting Offers during and between workshop sessions.
- Maximum of 6 students for this workshop. We will offer the same workshop again, according to demand.
- Instructor - Paul Bunn, our expert on the updated version of High Probability Prospecting. Carl Ingalls will assist.
Confidentiality - We require each participant in this workshop to assure the other participants that they will not disclose any confidential information they may hear. The purpose is to help participants feel more comfortable about discussing personal and business issues in the workshop. We do this via a confidentiality webform. We will not disclose any partipant's Confidential Information to anyone outside of the same workshop without permission from that participant, except: 1) when compelled by law; or 2) when disclosing to members of the High Probability Consulting organization (coaches and trainers).- $1050 USD per student
We accept PayPal and most major credit cards around the world.