Prospecting with High Probability
- Teleseminar Workshop
Ten sessions, 1 to 2 hours each, led by Paul Bunn. $1050 USD per student.
Updated Process - The High Probability Prospecting process has been updated to reflect changes in the way people communicate, and especially in the way people use the telephone today. There are changes in the details of what we do, but the fundamental principles are the same.
High Probability Prospecting is how we find and identify people who want what we are selling, and who are ready and able to buy. It is a detailed process of how to contact people (reaching out), and how to respond to people who contact us.
Prospecting Workshop - Details
- Price is $1050 per student. To purchase, see below or click here.
- Individual Coaching - Includes 30 minutes of private coaching for each student.
- A workbook will be sent by email to each participant before the first session.
- Teleconference - All group sessions and individual sessions will be conducted by telephone, using our teleconference system. Sessions are real-time and interactive.
- All sessions will be recorded. Recordings of group sessions will be sent to the group. Recordings of individual sessions will be sent to the individual.
- We will assign homework for the students to do between sessions, to be reviewed in the next session.
- Instructors will guide each student in creating High Probability Prospecting Offers that are customized for the student.
- Students will practice delivering their Prospecting Offers during and between workshop sessions.
- Maximum of 6 students for this workshop. We will offer the same workshop again, according to demand.
- Instructor - Paul Bunn, our expert on the updated version of High Probability Prospecting. Carl Ingalls will assist.
Confidentiality - We require each participant in this workshop to assure the other participants that they will not disclose any confidential information they may hear. The purpose is to help participants feel more comfortable about discussing personal and business issues in the workshop. We do this verbally during the first session of the workshop, while the session is being recorded.
- $1050 USD per student
We accept PayPal and most major credit cards around the world.