Prospecting with High Probability
Ongoing Sales Training Workshop
A continuous series of interactive video sessions, 2 to 3 hours each, $97 USD per session (see discounted pricing below when purchasing more than 1 session at a time).
A combination of virtual class instruction and individual coaching.
Start with any session. Skip any sessions. Pay for the ones you attend, and not for the ones you don’t. We continuously cycle through all of the topics.
High Probability Prospecting — How we find and identify people who want what we are selling, and who are ready and able to buy. This is a detailed process of how to contact people (reaching out), and how to respond to people who contact us.
Updated — The High Probability Prospecting process has evolved a little from the original version (as described in the book, High Probability Selling), to reflect changes in the way people communicate with each other today. There are a few changes in the details of what we do, but the fundamental principles are the same.
Topics — Creating and delivering High Probability Prospecting Offers. Telephone (live), voicemail, text, email, social media. Tracking efforts and results. How to handle responses (yes, no, other). Appointment setting. Conditional Commitment. Inbound Prospecting.
Prospecting Workshop — Details
- Price is $97 USD per session (see discounts below). We accept PayPal and most major credit cards around the world. To apply for this course, or to inquire, please contact Carl Ingalls.
- Session Frequency — once every 1 or 2 weeks, depending on demand.
- Session Length — 2 to 3 hours each, depending on number of participants.
- Interactive Video — Sessions will be conducted by video meeting, using Zoom.us. Most of the instruction will be presented verbally, with some visual aids. Sessions are real-time and interactive.
- Recorded — Each session will be recorded, and the recording will be sent to the individuals who were present in that session.
- Coaching — The instructor will guide each student in creating their own Prospecting Offers.
- Practice — Students will practice delivering their Prospecting Offers during workshop sessions. We will assign homework for students to do between sessions, to be reviewed later.
- Maximum — 6 students for this workshop. Some exceptions are allowed in special cases.
- Instructor — Carl Ingalls.
- Enroll — Please Contact Carl Ingalls.
Confidentiality — We require each participant to assure the other participants in the same session that they will not disclose any confidential information they may hear. The purpose is to help participants feel more comfortable about discussing personal and business issues in the workshop. We do this verbally at the beginning of each session, while the session is being recorded.
Approval — Required for this workshop. Please Contact Carl Ingalls.
Discounts — When purchasing more than one session at a time, the prices are: two sessions for $167, three sessions for $237, or four sessions for $307.
Schedule — We begin in late April 2021. See the HPS Sales Training Calendar for updates. Course schedules will also be announced on the HPS Blog and also in the HPS discussion groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.